CHINA: PepsiCo signs beverage deal with Shanghai Disney Resort
PepsiCo opened its R&D centre in 2012
PepsiCo will be the primary beverage supplier of mainland China's first Disney resort when it opens in Shanghai next year.
The deal, signed along with PepsiCo's China partner Tingyi, will also see Shanghai Disney Resort develop new menu items through PepsiCo’s Asia R&D centre in Shanghai, PepsiCo said today (27 February). The soft drinks maker opened the US$40m centre in November 2012, calling it a "game-changer" in the region.
“We are proud to work with Shanghai Disney Resort to showcase our brand excellence and will support this alliance with the full power of our product portfolio, our marketing capabilities, and our innovation and design teams,” Parinya Kitjatanapan, president of PepsiCo's Greater China region beverages, said today.
The agreement covers PepsiCo's beverage portfolio and Tingyi's Master Kong beverage soft drink and ready-to-drink tea brands.
PepsiCo, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This case study explores why activist Investor Nelson Peltz is advocating that PepsiCo should separate its drinks and snacks divisions. It assesses the case for and against division, and considers whe...
Cía de Bebidas Pepsico continued to struggle to maintain its volume sales in the current economic scenario. In 2013 the company focused on two fronts in order to reverse the downwards trend in consump...
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research