INDIA: PepsiCo sets youth focus in latest ad push
PepsiCo has drafted in three iconic Indians for their new ad
PepsiCo has unveiled its latest brand Pepsi marketing push in India, tapping into the country's emerging youth culture.
The “Oh Yes Abhi” campaign includes a TV ad as well as radio and outdoor activations, PepsiCo said yesterday (29 January). The commercial, which can be viewed below, launches on Friday and features India's cricket captain, MS Dhoni, pop star Priyanka Chopra and actor Ranbir Kapoor.
No financial details behind the campaign have been disclosed.
PepsiCo said the execution highlights the “right now” culture among India's aspirational young people.
The firm is also getting behind its core brand in the US and will run a new commercial during next month's Super Bowl in partnership with Anheuser-Busch InBev.
In 2012, Cía de Bebidas Pepsico continued to adapt to the gloomy economic climate by holding back prices, offering its core carbonates brands at lower retail prices than its main competitor Cía Servic...
Although AG Barr was on its way to the church earlier this month, Britvic was still having second thoughts. The end of the affair leads Richard Corbett to ponder what went wrong for the two and what h...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research