INDIA: PepsiCo sets youth focus in latest ad push
PepsiCo has drafted in three iconic Indians for their new ad
PepsiCo has unveiled its latest brand Pepsi marketing push in India, tapping into the country's emerging youth culture.
The “Oh Yes Abhi” campaign includes a TV ad as well as radio and outdoor activations, PepsiCo said yesterday (29 January). The commercial, which can be viewed below, launches on Friday and features India's cricket captain, MS Dhoni, pop star Priyanka Chopra and actor Ranbir Kapoor.
No financial details behind the campaign have been disclosed.
PepsiCo said the execution highlights the “right now” culture among India's aspirational young people.
The firm is also getting behind its core brand in the US and will run a new commercial during next month's Super Bowl in partnership with Anheuser-Busch InBev.
In 2012, Cía de Bebidas Pepsico continued to adapt to the gloomy economic climate by holding back prices, offering its core carbonates brands at lower retail prices than its main competitor Cía Servic...
Although AG Barr was on its way to the church earlier this month, Britvic was still having second thoughts. The end of the affair leads Richard Corbett to ponder what went wrong for the two and what h...
Ranked sixth in hot drinks in 2012, the company has a strong presence in other hot drinks, in particular in chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks under the Toddy brand. Competing for the same target...
PepsiCo China Ltd is seeking sustainable growth by enhancing brand awareness around the world and bringing innovative products to the marketplace....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future