US: PepsiCo sees bottlers deal as long-term - report
PepsiCo won't spin-off bottlers - exec
Tom Greco, chief commercial officer of PepsiCo's Americas Beverages business, said there were no plans for a future spin-off of the bottlers. His comments were reported by Reuters and came at a conference hosted by industry magazine Beverage Digest.
The second round-up in our Review of the Year series sees Ben Cooper consider a busy 12 months for our soft drink brethren....
Tianfu Cola Group Corp has won a lawsuit against the China unit of PepsiCo on charges that its former joint-venture partner stole the recipe for its beverage, according to reports....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends