US: PepsiCo sees bottlers deal as long-term - report
PepsiCo won't spin-off bottlers - exec
Tom Greco, chief commercial officer of PepsiCo's Americas Beverages business, said there were no plans for a future spin-off of the bottlers. His comments were reported by Reuters and came at a conference hosted by industry magazine Beverage Digest.
The second round-up in our Review of the Year series sees Ben Cooper consider a busy 12 months for our soft drink brethren....
Tianfu Cola Group Corp has won a lawsuit against the China unit of PepsiCo on charges that its former joint-venture partner stole the recipe for its beverage, according to reports....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials