US: PepsiCo secures Blake Shelton one-year deal
The company has agreed a one-year deal with the country music performer
PepsiCo has agreed a year-long deal with country music performer Blake Shelton to help promote its flagship cola brand.
The tie-up kicked-off yesterday (4 June) when Shelton performed on a Pepsi-branded stage at the CMT Music Awards in Nashville, Tennessee. As part of the tie-up, the company will also be offering fans its new Pepsi Made with Real Sugar during Shelton’s upcoming tour of the US.
The musician will also appear on Pepsi point-of-sale material throughout the US.
A PepsiCo spokesperson said the company had worked with Shelton previously on a “project basis”, but this is a “year-long partnership”. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
PepsiCo, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Synopsis Canadean's "PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This case study explores why activist Investor Nelson Peltz is advocating that PepsiCo should separate its drinks and snacks divisions. It assesses the case for and against division, and considers whe...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets