UK: PepsiCo rolls out 'PepsiCo 10' to Europe
PepsiCo has launched its 'PepsiCo 10' programme in Europe
PepsiCo has launched its 'PepsiCo 10' programme in Europe, which aims to give ten emerging technology companies an opportunity to work with the soft drinks giant.
Launched in the US last year, PepsiCo will partner with ten chosen companies to execute pilot programmes with PepsiCo UK brands, awarding them GBP10,000 (US$16,375) each. European firms have until 15 July to enter, the firm said on Monday (6 June).
PepsiCo said it is looking for companies and start-ups with a ready-to-go product or service technology in social media and/or community-based marketing, mobile marketing, tablets, location-based marketing, digital video, gaming and/or learning.
The project has been launched together with venture capital outfit Highland Capital Partners, OMD and technical publications Wired and Mashable.
Bisleri International is to open a chain of retail outlets across India for its bottled water products, in a bid to push back rival brands, according to a report....
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire