UK: PepsiCo rolls out 'PepsiCo 10' to Europe
PepsiCo has launched its 'PepsiCo 10' programme in Europe
PepsiCo has launched its 'PepsiCo 10' programme in Europe, which aims to give ten emerging technology companies an opportunity to work with the soft drinks giant.
Launched in the US last year, PepsiCo will partner with ten chosen companies to execute pilot programmes with PepsiCo UK brands, awarding them GBP10,000 (US$16,375) each. European firms have until 15 July to enter, the firm said on Monday (6 June).
PepsiCo said it is looking for companies and start-ups with a ready-to-go product or service technology in social media and/or community-based marketing, mobile marketing, tablets, location-based marketing, digital video, gaming and/or learning.
The project has been launched together with venture capital outfit Highland Capital Partners, OMD and technical publications Wired and Mashable.
Bisleri International is to open a chain of retail outlets across India for its bottled water products, in a bid to push back rival brands, according to a report....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018