US: PepsiCo rolls out Pepsi Max baseball advert
The Pepsi Max advert will feature a raft of US baseball players
PepsiCo has launched a television advertisement in the US for its Pepsi Max brand, featuring a raft of baseball players.
'Clubhouse in the Corn' is one of two TV adverts to be rolled out for Pepsi Max in the US, the soft drinks giant said earlier today (19 April). The first ad, which can be viewed below, is designed to be a spin on the baseball film 'Field of Dreams'.
The ad will air during tomorrow's Mets v Astros baseball game. The second will begin airing from 9 May, and both will run through the entire MLB season.
Featured baseball players include; Dennis Eckersley, Rollie Fingers, Carlton Fisk, Rickey Henderson, Randy Johnson, Evan Longoria, Lou Piniella, CC Sabathia, Mike Schmidt, Ozzie Smith and Jim Thome.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research