US: PepsiCo rolls out 'Music Icons' advert
PepsiCo has launched a television advertisement in the US that highlights the use of musical artists in previous ads for its Pepsi CSD brand in the country.
The 'Music Icons' advert, which debuted during Fox TV's The X-Factor last night (21 September), is made up of clips from previous Pepsi ads featuring Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Kanye West, Ray Charles and Mariah Carey. The spot features the slogan, "Where there's Pepsi, there's music".
Outasight, a recently-signed Warner Bros artist, provides the soundtrack to the ad.
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of PepsiCo's CEO, Indra Nooyi, on the company's structural changes announced earlier today (12 March)....
The Coca-Cola Co has spent the last 20 years diversifying its portfolio. Where once the rest of the stable cowered in Coke's shadow, more of the company's brands are now grabbing the spotlight and del...
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends