UK: PepsiCo rolls-out Amp Energy
Click through to view PepsiCo's Amp Energy
Amp will be available from Monday (17 June) with an SRP of GBP1.39 (US$2.18) per 50cl can, Britvic said. It will initially be launched across convenience, wholesale and forecourt outlets nation-wide.
“Amp Energy powered by Mountain Dew is an example of how we’re continuing to invest in the brand and the overall energy category to help further grow sales for our customers,” Britvic marketing director Jonathan Gatward said.
Amp Energy was initially launched in the US as a Mountain Dew extension but is now sold in the country under its own name.
Britvic yesterday received "provisional" clearance from the UK's competition authorities for its merger with AG Barr.
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China