UK: PepsiCo rolls-out Amp Energy
Click through to view PepsiCo's Amp Energy
Amp will be available from Monday (17 June) with an SRP of GBP1.39 (US$2.18) per 50cl can, Britvic said. It will initially be launched across convenience, wholesale and forecourt outlets nation-wide.
“Amp Energy powered by Mountain Dew is an example of how we’re continuing to invest in the brand and the overall energy category to help further grow sales for our customers,” Britvic marketing director Jonathan Gatward said.
Amp Energy was initially launched in the US as a Mountain Dew extension but is now sold in the country under its own name.
Britvic yesterday received "provisional" clearance from the UK's competition authorities for its merger with AG Barr.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The company is focused on following three main strategies in 2013 in order to maintain its presence as one of the leading soft drinks manufacturers in the UK. These are innovation, increased distribut...
PepsiCo India is one of the largest players in packaged foods and soft drinks in India. The holding became the new title sponsor of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for five seasons starting from 2013....
PepsiCo Deutschland GmbH is the second biggest player in carbonates in Germany. The company offers a wide product portfolio within carbonates, covering cola and non-cola carbonates through well-known ...
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014