UK: PepsiCo rolls-out Amp Energy
Click through to view PepsiCo's Amp Energy
Amp will be available from Monday (17 June) with an SRP of GBP1.39 (US$2.18) per 50cl can, Britvic said. It will initially be launched across convenience, wholesale and forecourt outlets nation-wide.
“Amp Energy powered by Mountain Dew is an example of how we’re continuing to invest in the brand and the overall energy category to help further grow sales for our customers,” Britvic marketing director Jonathan Gatward said.
Amp Energy was initially launched in the US as a Mountain Dew extension but is now sold in the country under its own name.
Britvic yesterday received "provisional" clearance from the UK's competition authorities for its merger with AG Barr.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Following the acquisition of Irish company C&C (Ireland) Ltd in 2007 Britvic Ireland Ltd has held a firm position in soft drinks, offering leading brands such as Club and Ballygowan in Ireland. Despit...
The company is focused on following three main strategies in 2013 in order to maintain its presence as one of the leading soft drinks manufacturers in the UK. These are innovation, increased distribut...
PepsiCo India is one of the largest players in packaged foods and soft drinks in India. The holding became the new title sponsor of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for five seasons starting from 2013....
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- NPD in Alcoholic Drinks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits