CANADA: PepsiCo resigns Gatorade martial arts sponsor
Georges "Rush" St-Pierre renews sponsorship deal
PepsiCo Canada has renewed Georges "Rush" St-Pierre’s sponsorship deal with the Gatorade sports drink brand.
The mixed martial arts welterweight champion released a new video at the weekend (27 March), to tie in with the announcement. The video will air on TSN and Sportsnet channels and also features on YouTube and Facebook.
"Georges St-Pierre truly embodies the spirit of athleticism for Canada, from his gruelling behind-the-scenes training regimen to his championship fights in front of the world," said Dale Hooper, VP marketing, PepsiCo Beverages Canada.
The Gatorade Company last week launched its G Series Pro across the US through a distribution alliance with nutritional retailer GNC.
As we have pondered on this site before, there are many indicators as to whether we are heading towards any sort of sustainable economic recovery, from employment levels to GDP growth and the housing ...
The global market for CSDs is expected to reach US$195bn by 2014, up 11.4% from 2009, according to research published by just-drinks this week....
Stevia supplier PureCircle has signed another venture to market sweeteners, this time with German food ingredients group Dohler....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"