US: PepsiCo replaces president, global operations
Enderson Guimaraes will join PepsiCo as its president of global operations
PepsiCo has appointed Enderson Guimaraes as its president of global operations.
Guimaraes succeeds Richard Goodman who is retiring at the end of the year after 17 years with the company. He will take up the role from October, PepsiCo said today (28 September).
Guimaraes joins PepsiCo from Electrolux, where he was executive VP and CEO of the company's Europe, Africa and Middle East operations. He has also held roles with Philips Electronics, Danone, and Johnson & Johnson.
In his new role with PepsiCo, Guimaraes will be responsible for sourcing management, global operations, business and information solutions and global productivity, reporting to PepsiCo's chairman and CEO Indra Nooyi.
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of PepsiCo's CEO, Indra Nooyi, on the company's structural changes announced earlier today (12 March)....
A change in legislation in California this month has put The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo in a soft drink pickle. Ray Rowlands, for one, fears a case of history repeating itself....
The Coca-Cola Co has spent the last 20 years diversifying its portfolio. Where once the rest of the stable cowered in Coke's shadow, more of the company's brands are now grabbing the spotlight and del...
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report