US: PepsiCo renews Panda Restaurant deal
PepsiCo has renewed its contract with Panda Restaurant Group, making the soft drinks giant the exclusive beverage supplier in all 1,100 Panda locations in the US.
As part of the agreement, Panda Express will continue to carry carbonated and non-carbonated products in both fountain and 20 oz bottle formats, including Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew, Aquafina, Lipton, Dole, Tropicana and SoBe. The deal marks the continuation of a partnership that has spanned the past 20 years.
"Our renewed partnership with Pepsi is a critical component for our national expansion," said Tom Davin, president and CEO of Panda Restaurant Group. "Pepsi's values align with Panda and they have a tremendous group of leaders who support our restaurant operators with a world class portfolio of brands."
"We are honoured to be one of Panda's strategic partners," said Chris Furman, president of PepsiCo Foodservice. "We look forward to building upon our long-standing partnership and playing a key role in their continued success."
The tax on sweetened soft drinks being proposed by New York State Governor David Paterson has brought an angry response from the soft drinks industry. Annette Farr also questions the move by Governor ...
Ethical consumerism has brought heightened pressure on soft drinks companies with regard to the environmental and social impacts of sourcing, manufacturing and distributing their products. But, Annett...
The children's drinks market has changed substantially in recent years as health concerns have increased. However, writes Simon Maddrell of Euromonitor International, some companies have been quicker ...
January may be the time to look forward to the coming year but few in the drinks industry will be eyeing the coming year with relish. However, given the pessimistic tone of virtually every market and ...
PepsiCo has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
The Gatorade Company, a division of PepsiCo, said today (2 February) that it is behind the 'What's G' campaign in two new US ads featuring 16 athletes representing ten sports on Super Bowl XLIII....
PepsiCo has used yesterday's (1 February) Super Bowl in the US to launch the latest television advert for its SoBe Lifewater brand....
Drinks industry body the Portman Group has leapt to the defence of former chief executive Baroness Coussins over her active role in shaping drinks labelling legislation in the House of Lords....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets