US: PepsiCo releases Mountain Dew TV spot for US
PepsiCo has lined up the latest television advert for its Mountain Dew CSD in the US.
The brands, which is owned by PepsiCo's PepsiCo Americas Beverages unit, will be the subject of a 30-second TV ad, featuring seven Mountain Dew “family members”, the company said earlier today (16 April). Appearing in the ad, which carries the tagline 'This is How We Dew', are musicians Lil Wayne, Jason Aldean and Mac Miller, race car driver Dale Earnhardt Jr, skateboarders Paul Rodriguez and Theotis Beasley and snowboarder Danny Davis.
The ad will be supported by radio and 15-second television ads and short digital videos featuring each of the seven individually.
Details of when the ad will appear, when and how long for, were not immediately available.
The Mountain Dew portfolio in the US comprises original and diet variants, as well as Code Red, LiveWire, Throwback, Voltage and White Out.
To view the ad, click play, below.
In 2011, global soft drinks sales reached 609bn litres, up by 4% over the previous year and continuing a steady upwards trend. At the same time, global consumption continues to evolve, both in terms o...
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report