US: PepsiCo releases Mountain Dew TV spot for US
PepsiCo has lined up the latest television advert for its Mountain Dew CSD in the US.
The brands, which is owned by PepsiCo's PepsiCo Americas Beverages unit, will be the subject of a 30-second TV ad, featuring seven Mountain Dew “family members”, the company said earlier today (16 April). Appearing in the ad, which carries the tagline 'This is How We Dew', are musicians Lil Wayne, Jason Aldean and Mac Miller, race car driver Dale Earnhardt Jr, skateboarders Paul Rodriguez and Theotis Beasley and snowboarder Danny Davis.
The ad will be supported by radio and 15-second television ads and short digital videos featuring each of the seven individually.
Details of when the ad will appear, when and how long for, were not immediately available.
The Mountain Dew portfolio in the US comprises original and diet variants, as well as Code Red, LiveWire, Throwback, Voltage and White Out.
To view the ad, click play, below.
In 2011, global soft drinks sales reached 609bn litres, up by 4% over the previous year and continuing a steady upwards trend. At the same time, global consumption continues to evolve, both in terms o...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018