GLOBAL: PepsiCo releases global Beyonce Pepsi ad
PepsiCo has launched the latest global advertising campaign for its Pepsi CSD range, featuring US singer Beyonce Knowles.
The ad, which debuted yesterday (4 April), features a new track by Beyonce. Entitled 'Mirrors', the spot will be aired in 70 markets and marks the latest creative in Pepsi's 'Live for Now' campaign.
“While this advertising is the first phase of our wide-ranging collaboration, we are also co-developing ways to engage fans around the upcoming 'The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour'," said Brad Jakeman, president of Pepsi Global Beverages Group.
While PepsiCo has lost ground to Coca-Cola in some HW soft drinks categories, including RTD tea, bottled water and carbonates, PepsiCo is in a much stronger position in HW packaged foods. The company’...
PepsiCo India is one of the largest players in packaged foods and soft drinks in India. The holding became the new title sponsor of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for five seasons starting from 2013....
PepsiCo Deutschland GmbH is the second biggest player in carbonates in Germany. The company offers a wide product portfolio within carbonates, covering cola and non-cola carbonates through well-known ...
In 2012, Cía de Bebidas Pepsico continued to adapt to the gloomy economic climate by holding back prices, offering its core carbonates brands at lower retail prices than its main competitor Cía Servic...
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018