INDIA: PepsiCo relaunches Duke's brand
PepsiCo will initially trial Duke's in Mumbai. Click through to view Raspberry Duke's.
PepsiCo has relaunched its Duke's soft drink in India, six years after discontinuing the line in the country.
PepsiCo said last week that it will initially trial Duke's in Mumbai. The range has been relaunched in four variants - Raspberry, Masala Soda, Gingerade and Ice Cream Soda - with other flavours to be rolled out "in the next few weeks", the firm said.
The range is available in 20cl retro-style returnable glass bottles for INR10 (US$0.20) and 50cl PET bottles for INR25.
"With the addition of this new range of beverages to our portfolio, we look forward to further addressing pockets of opportunity and strengthening our regional presence," said PepsiCo Beverages India's director of marketing, Deepika Warrier.
The brand, which was originally owned by the Pandole family in India, was acquired by PepsiCo in 1995.
Click play, below, to view the thoughts of PepsiCo's CEO, Indra Nooyi, on the company's structural changes announced earlier today (12 March)....
PepsiCo has lined up the latest television advert for its Mountain Dew CSD in the US....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018