US: PepsiCo raises quarterly dividend
PepsiCo posted a fall in YTD net profits last month
PepsiCo has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company, which posted a fall in YTD profits and sales last month, said yesterday (27 November) that its next quarterly pay-out will be US$0.5375 per share. Payment will be made to common stock-holders on 2 January to shareholders of record on 7 December.
The dividend is a 4% increase on the comparable year-earlier period, PepsiCo said.
Earlier this month, PepsiCo appointed Alan Hoffman, a former adviser to US president Barack Obama, as its head of global public policy and government affairs.
Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd considers some of the product innovations that have shaped the US cola market following news of the pending launch of an omega-3 variant....
Ranked sixth in hot drinks in 2012, the company has a strong presence in other hot drinks, in particular in chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks under the Toddy brand. Competing for the same target...
PepsiCo China Ltd is seeking sustainable growth by enhancing brand awareness around the world and bringing innovative products to the marketplace....
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Yearbook 2014
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research