US: PepsiCo raises dividend payout
PepsiCo has raised its current annual rate of $1.92 per share to $2.06
PepsiCo has boosted its annual dividend payout by 7%.
The soft drinks maker has raised its current annual rate of US$1.92 per share to $2.06 per share on its common stock. The next quarterly payout, raised to $0.515 from $0.48 per share, will be paid on 30 June to shareholders of record on 3 June, it said today (4 May).
"PepsiCo has a long and consistent track record of delivering strong operating results and achieving top-tier financial performance," said PepsiCo's chairman and CEO, Indra Nooyi. "The board's decision to once again raise the annual dividend reflects our confidence in both the near- and long-term growth of our business as well as our ongoing commitment to delivering strong cash returns to shareholders."
This morning, the firm announced it had completed the sale of $1.75bn-worth of notes.
This month, Richard Corbett heads east and considers the potential - and the pitfalls - that China has for the soft drinks and water producers of the West....
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research