US: PepsiCo net income rises by 14% in first quarter
Food and soft drinks conglomerate, PepsiCo Inc., reported a 14% rise in first quarter income to US$651m, against $570m last year. The company's largest divisions, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola, were said to have performed particularly strongly. Group sales rose by 8.5% to US$5.1 billion from last year's restated figure of US$4.7 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne