USA: PepsiCo makes significant progress on Quaker deal
PepsiCo and Quaker Oats have told their respective employees that the deal between the two companies is expected to close in the second quarter. The Wall Street Journal reported that in a memo to staff both companies claim to "have made significant progress" towards getting Federal Trade Commission approval for the $13.54 billion buyout of Quaker Oats. The companies also said that the FTA has "agreed to some limitations on the scope of its inquiry".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller