US: PepsiCo makes senior executive changes
Albert P. Carey has been named CEO of PepsiCo Americas Beverages
PepsiCo has announced several executive changes, including the appointment of a CEO of PepsiCo Americas Beverages.
Albert P. Carey, currently Frito-Lay North America president, has been named CEO of PepsiCo Americas Beverages, with immediate effect, the firm said today (14 September). Carey assumes responsibility for all aspects of the beverage business in the Americas.
Meanwhile, the beverage unit's current leader, Massimo d'Amore, will retain responsibility for the North American Gatorade and Tropicana businesses, as well as the Latin American beverage business, and will report to Carey. In addition, d'Amore will continue to lead the Global Beverages Group as president.
Tom Greco, Pepsi Beverages Co's executive vice president and chief commercial officer, will succeed Carey at Frito-Lay.
In addition, PepsiCo has announced the retirement of Pepsi Beverages Co's CEO, Eric Foss, with effect from 9 December. Foss has served in this capacity since February 2010, when he joined PepsiCo following the company's takeover of Pepsi Bottling Group and Pepsi Americas.
Prior to the merger, Foss was chairman and CEO of Pepsi Bottling Group from 2006 to 2010.
The Coca-Cola Co has spent the last 20 years diversifying its portfolio. Where once the rest of the stable cowered in Coke's shadow, more of the company's brands are now grabbing the spotlight and del...
PepsiCo has fired its expected salvo of job cuts and investment promises, but confidence cannot be rebuilt in a day....
PepsiCo is set to launch a NASCAR-themed television advert in the US for its Diet Mountain Dew brand....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Coca-Cola Amatil FY 2016 - results data
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends