US: PepsiCo make global appointments
PepsiCo has announced a staff shakeup
PepsiCo has appointed Brad Jakeman as president of its global beverages group as part of a personnel shakeup.
Jakeman replaces Massimo D’Amore, who retired at the beginning of the year, PepsiCO confirmed yesterday (14 May). Prior to his new role, Jakeman was president of global enjoyment and chief creative officer.
Jakeman joined PepsiCo last July, a spokesman for the company told just-drinks.
In other moves, PepsiCo’s SVP & chief marketing officer Lorraine Hansen will become president of global snacks group and Enderson Guimares will be president of global nutrition group.
Sarah Robb O'Hagan will serve as president of global sports nutrition group while retaining the role of president of Gatorade North America.
This third - and penultimate - part of October's management briefing, looking at the logistics landscape, shines the light on Asia Pacific....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research