EUROPE: PepsiCo loses former Western Europe chief to Tate & Lyle
PepsiCo will say farewell to one of its European executives later this year
PepsiCo's former Western Europe boss is set to join British sweetener producer Tate & Lyle.
Nick Hampton, currently the US firm's senior VP, strategy, change and transformation for Europe, has been appointed as Tate & Lyle's CFO. He takes up the role from September, the UK firm said yesterday (25 June).
Prior to his current role, Hampton was the soft drinks and snack firm's president for its Western Europe region.
A PepsiCo spokesperson said there is so far “no news” on a replacement for Hampton.
Hampton has spent 20 years at PepsiCo in a number of senior finance and operational roles.
Synopsis Canadean's "PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contai...
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalD...
Cía de Bebidas Pepsico continued to struggle to maintain its volume sales in the current economic scenario. In 2013 the company focused on two fronts in order to reverse the downwards trend in consump...
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite