US: PepsiCo lines up NFL anthems push
PepsiCo is giving its flagship brand a musical push
PepsiCo is continuing its long-running association with the National Football League (NFL) in a marketing campaign for its flagship cola.
Pepsi NFL Anthems will feature top musical artists and NFL teams, the soft drinks group announced on Tuesday (14 August). Artists taking part include Kid Rock, Kelly Clarkson and Ice Cube.
The artists have created a musical anthem for their favourite NFL team. Songs are available for free download from the campaign's website, with some available exclusively from Wal-Mart on specially marked 24-packs of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max.
The national promotion is part of PepsiCo's Live for Now campaign and the continuation of the company's 28-year partnership with the NFL.
The boss of Dr Pepper Snapple Group has said he will not let "threats" to the industry over obesity concerns affect the group's volumes. ...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research