US: PepsiCo lines up NFL anthems push
PepsiCo is giving its flagship brand a musical push
PepsiCo is continuing its long-running association with the National Football League (NFL) in a marketing campaign for its flagship cola.
Pepsi NFL Anthems will feature top musical artists and NFL teams, the soft drinks group announced on Tuesday (14 August). Artists taking part include Kid Rock, Kelly Clarkson and Ice Cube.
The artists have created a musical anthem for their favourite NFL team. Songs are available for free download from the campaign's website, with some available exclusively from Wal-Mart on specially marked 24-packs of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max.
The national promotion is part of PepsiCo's Live for Now campaign and the continuation of the company's 28-year partnership with the NFL.
The boss of Dr Pepper Snapple Group has said he will not let "threats" to the industry over obesity concerns affect the group's volumes. ...
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research