US: PepsiCo lines up NFL anthems push
PepsiCo is giving its flagship brand a musical push
PepsiCo is continuing its long-running association with the National Football League (NFL) in a marketing campaign for its flagship cola.
Pepsi NFL Anthems will feature top musical artists and NFL teams, the soft drinks group announced on Tuesday (14 August). Artists taking part include Kid Rock, Kelly Clarkson and Ice Cube.
The artists have created a musical anthem for their favourite NFL team. Songs are available for free download from the campaign's website, with some available exclusively from Wal-Mart on specially marked 24-packs of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max.
The national promotion is part of PepsiCo's Live for Now campaign and the continuation of the company's 28-year partnership with the NFL.
The boss of Dr Pepper Snapple Group has said he will not let "threats" to the industry over obesity concerns affect the group's volumes. ...
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO