US: PepsiCo lines up NFL anthems push
PepsiCo is giving its flagship brand a musical push
PepsiCo is continuing its long-running association with the National Football League (NFL) in a marketing campaign for its flagship cola.
Pepsi NFL Anthems will feature top musical artists and NFL teams, the soft drinks group announced on Tuesday (14 August). Artists taking part include Kid Rock, Kelly Clarkson and Ice Cube.
The artists have created a musical anthem for their favourite NFL team. Songs are available for free download from the campaign's website, with some available exclusively from Wal-Mart on specially marked 24-packs of Pepsi, Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max.
The national promotion is part of PepsiCo's Live for Now campaign and the continuation of the company's 28-year partnership with the NFL.
The boss of Dr Pepper Snapple Group has said he will not let "threats" to the industry over obesity concerns affect the group's volumes. ...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report