US: PepsiCo lines up next dividend payment
PepsiCo has confirmed details of its next quarterly dividend payment.
The company has said that it will pay shareholders US$0.30 per common stock share.
The payment will be made on 30 March to shareholders of record on 9 March, the company noted.
Last month, PepsiCo completed its purchase of self-styled super premium juice producer Naked Juice Co.
The purchase, from private equity firm North Castle Partners, went through in January for an undisclosed sum.
The health attributes of bottled water seem incontrovertible but the environmental issues surrounding the production and marketing of bottled water have opened what might have been viewed as a blamele...
Water is a growth area in the soft drinks market, and Nestlé has been a key player in this fast-expanding category. But the Swiss food and drinks giant has particularly high hopes for its Pure Life br...
Compania Cervecerias Unidas has posted an impressive leap in operating and net profit in the year so far....
Quilmes Industrial has revealed a small drop in the number of shares in the company....
Three North American Pepsi-Cola bottlers have laid out plans to become greener companies....
The man hailed by PepsiCo as the father of the 'Pepsi Generation' and the creative mind behind Pepsi's advertising for the past 50 years has died....
PepsiCo has agreed to provide more information on the label of its Aquafina water brand regarding its source....
Quilmes Industrial (Quinsa), the Luxembourg-based subsidiary of South American drinks combine AmBev, has said the filing of its 20-F form for 2006 will be delayed....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends