US: PepsiCo lines up next dividend payment
PepsiCo has confirmed details of its next quarterly dividend payment.
The company has said that it will pay shareholders US$0.30 per common stock share.
The payment will be made on 30 March to shareholders of record on 9 March, the company noted.
Last month, PepsiCo completed its purchase of self-styled super premium juice producer Naked Juice Co.
The purchase, from private equity firm North Castle Partners, went through in January for an undisclosed sum.
The health attributes of bottled water seem incontrovertible but the environmental issues surrounding the production and marketing of bottled water have opened what might have been viewed as a blamele...
Water is a growth area in the soft drinks market, and Nestlé has been a key player in this fast-expanding category. But the Swiss food and drinks giant has particularly high hopes for its Pure Life br...
Compania Cervecerias Unidas has posted an impressive leap in operating and net profit in the year so far....
Quilmes Industrial has revealed a small drop in the number of shares in the company....
Three North American Pepsi-Cola bottlers have laid out plans to become greener companies....
The man hailed by PepsiCo as the father of the 'Pepsi Generation' and the creative mind behind Pepsi's advertising for the past 50 years has died....
PepsiCo has agreed to provide more information on the label of its Aquafina water brand regarding its source....
Quilmes Industrial (Quinsa), the Luxembourg-based subsidiary of South American drinks combine AmBev, has said the filing of its 20-F form for 2006 will be delayed....
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages