CHILE: PepsiCo launches Pepsi Twist
PepsiCo Chile will launch lemon-flavoured Pepsi Twist in Chile later this week as part of its new campaign to boost its market share in South America's healthiest economy. PepsiCo is still suffering from its three-year absence from the country in the late 1980s and early 1990s, and Coca-Cola still dominates the Chilean market with a 48% share of all soft drink sales. PepsiCo sought, however, to improve its position in 2002 through a massive marketing campaign linking Pepsi products to a number of key Chilean institutions, such as football club Colo Colo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages