CHILE: PepsiCo launches Pepsi Twist
PepsiCo Chile will launch lemon-flavoured Pepsi Twist in Chile later this week as part of its new campaign to boost its market share in South America's healthiest economy. PepsiCo is still suffering from its three-year absence from the country in the late 1980s and early 1990s, and Coca-Cola still dominates the Chilean market with a 48% share of all soft drink sales. PepsiCo sought, however, to improve its position in 2002 through a massive marketing campaign linking Pepsi products to a number of key Chilean institutions, such as football club Colo Colo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends