US: PepsiCo launches Mountain Dew 'Call of Duty' promotion
Mountain Dew varieties will feature codes that consumers can use to receive Double XP time
PepsiCo has joined forces with Activision Publishing to roll out a Mountain Dew promotional campaign for the launch of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game.
The 'Rank Up Your Game with Double XP' promotion, which launches in October, will give game users "double experience time" with every purchase of Mountain Dew products. The promotion will run alongside the return of cherry flavoured Mountain Dew Game Fuel and a new tropical flavour variant, the firm said yesterday (24 August).
During the promotion period, certain Mountain Dew varieties will feature codes that consumers can use to receive Double XP time.
PepsiCo has fired its expected salvo of job cuts and investment promises, but confidence cannot be rebuilt in a day....
PepsiCo is set to launch a NASCAR-themed television advert in the US for its Diet Mountain Dew brand....
Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp has said it expects to receive approval for its tie-up with PepsiCo next month, according to reports....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research