US: PepsiCo launches Lipton Iced Tea music gigs
'The Natural Side of Music' campaign will kick off with a private acoustic concert by Train
PepsiCo has teamed up with internet radio station Pandora to launch a summer music programme for Lipton Iced Tea in the US.
The campaign will be run by the Pepsi Lipton Tea Partnership, which is joint-venture in North America between PepsiCo and Unilever, the Lipton brand owner.
'The Natural Side of Music' campaign will kick off with a private acoustic concert by Train for a competition winner on 20 May, PepsiCo said yesterday (16 May). Consumers can visit a dedicated Facebook page for details on winning tickets to that and other shows.
In addition, the programme will include online video content from music artists including, Train, Kelly Clarkson and Bon Jovi.
As the Children's Food and Beverage Advertising Initiative celebrates its fifth anniversary, Ben Cooper looks at how improved self-regulation appears to have prevented the imposition of US government ...
An alliance announced this morning (4 November) between PepsiCo and Tingyi Holding has been hailed by analysts as a smart move for both firms, and a signal that competition is set to intensify in Chin...
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends