US: PepsiCo launches Lipton Iced Tea music gigs
'The Natural Side of Music' campaign will kick off with a private acoustic concert by Train
PepsiCo has teamed up with internet radio station Pandora to launch a summer music programme for Lipton Iced Tea in the US.
The campaign will be run by the Pepsi Lipton Tea Partnership, which is joint-venture in North America between PepsiCo and Unilever, the Lipton brand owner.
'The Natural Side of Music' campaign will kick off with a private acoustic concert by Train for a competition winner on 20 May, PepsiCo said yesterday (16 May). Consumers can visit a dedicated Facebook page for details on winning tickets to that and other shows.
In addition, the programme will include online video content from music artists including, Train, Kelly Clarkson and Bon Jovi.
As the Children's Food and Beverage Advertising Initiative celebrates its fifth anniversary, Ben Cooper looks at how improved self-regulation appears to have prevented the imposition of US government ...
An alliance announced this morning (4 November) between PepsiCo and Tingyi Holding has been hailed by analysts as a smart move for both firms, and a signal that competition is set to intensify in Chin...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends