GREECE: PepsiCo-Ivi takes on Gatorade
PepsiCo's Greek subsidiary, PepsiCo-Ivi, has become the exclusive distributor in Greece of the Gatorade sports drink brand. PepsiCo took over the brand, which has estimated global sales of around $2 billion (€2.27 billion) as part of its acquisition of Quaker Oats. PepsiCo-Ivi, part of the PepsiCo Bottling Group since 1999, has annual turnover in the region of €132.5m and employs 700 people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range