US: PepsiCo IR SVP moves to work on PBG, PepsiAmericas bid
The company confirmed today (2 June) that Mike Nathenson will work more closely with CFO Richard Goodman and the PepsiCo senior management team on the transaction.
Nathenson had previously served as vice president of PepsiCo financial planning & analysis, leading the company's annual operating planning, strategic planning, capital expenditure planning, forecasting and business planning processes. Before that, he held a variety of financial positions at Frito-Lay North America, before becoming CFO of PepsiCo's Australia snacks business.
He will be replaced by Lynn Tyson, who rejoins PepsiCo after nine years at Dell.
"We are very pleased to welcome Lynn back to the PepsiCo family," said Goodman. "Her more than 20-year track record as a leader began at PepsiCo, and we are confident these leadership skills and industry experience will make her a trusted resource for our shareholders."
Tyson will be based at the company's headquarters in Purchase, N.Y.
Analyst Richard Corbett takes a look at the strong performance of the carbonates category, which has been suffering in other regions....
Britvic, the UK's largest soft drinks firm, is targeting acquisitions as it looks to build on strong sales and profits momentum in its most recent fiscal year....
Britvic, the UK's biggest soft drinks group, has said it sees "encouraging signs" on the market after reporting a jump in full-year profits and a healthy sales rise driven by core brands....
Britvic, the UK soft drinks group, will report its full-year results on Wednesday 25 November....
PepsiCo has confirmed it plans to invest US$100m in Egypt next year....
PepsiCo's board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.45 per share on the soft drink giant's common stock....
PepsiCo has temporarily withdrawn documents filed with US the Federal Trade Commission on its acquisition of all outstanding shares in Pepsi Bottling Group and PepsiAmericas....
Britvic has declined to comment on a report that it is looking to raise US$150m (GBP91.5m) via a private share placement in the US....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research