US: PepsiCo integrates North American operations
Drinks and food giant, PepsiCo Inc., is to add its Pepsi-Cola North America operation to the already merged Gatorade, Tropicana and Quaker businesses in North America, to form a new division, PepsiCo Beverages and Foods of North America. The group also announced that the newly integrated division is to be headed up by Gary Rodkin, Pepsi-Cola North America's former president and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends