US: PepsiCo integrates North American operations
Drinks and food giant, PepsiCo Inc., is to add its Pepsi-Cola North America operation to the already merged Gatorade, Tropicana and Quaker businesses in North America, to form a new division, PepsiCo Beverages and Foods of North America. The group also announced that the newly integrated division is to be headed up by Gary Rodkin, Pepsi-Cola North America's former president and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018