USA: PepsiCo Increases Dividend
The Board of Directors of PepsiCo, Inc. has approved a one-half cent per share increase in the quarterly dividend, raising it from 13 1/2 cents to 14 cents per share. The increase marks the 28th consecutive year of increased annual dividends. PepsiCo's dividend is payable June 30, 2000 to shareholders of record on June 9, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites