US: PepsiCo in Knjaz Milos deal talks - report
PepsiCo has declined to comment on reports it is in talks to acquire Serbian mineral water and juice bottler Knjaz Miloš.
Details of the deal between the US drinks giant and the Serbian bottler, owned by UK-based investment fund Salford Capital Partners, are understood to be under wraps until talks reach their final stage.
A spokesperson for PepsiCo told just-drinks it was not in a position to provide a statement: "We never comment on rumours."
Salford Capital Partners also owns Serbian dairy Imlek, confectionery maker Bambi-Banat, and a number of other dairy firms in Bosnia, Montenegro and Macedonia through its Dutch-registered unit Danube Foods
Ethical consumerism has brought heightened pressure on soft drinks companies with regard to the environmental and social impacts of sourcing, manufacturing and distributing their products. But, Annett...
The children's drinks market has changed substantially in recent years as health concerns have increased. However, writes Simon Maddrell of Euromonitor International, some companies have been quicker ...
January may be the time to look forward to the coming year but few in the drinks industry will be eyeing the coming year with relish. However, given the pessimistic tone of virtually every market and ...
PepsiCo has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
The Gatorade Company, a division of PepsiCo, said today (2 February) that it is behind the 'What's G' campaign in two new US ads featuring 16 athletes representing ten sports on Super Bowl XLIII....
PepsiCo has used yesterday's (1 February) Super Bowl in the US to launch the latest television advert for its SoBe Lifewater brand....
Drinks industry body the Portman Group has leapt to the defence of former chief executive Baroness Coussins over her active role in shaping drinks labelling legislation in the House of Lords....
Britvic has reported a 2% rise in soft drinks revenue for its fiscal first quarter, but plans to slash jobs in Ireland in order to cut costs....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research