PepsiCo hires ex-prosecutor Tony West as new government affairs head
PepsiCo will have a new government affairs chief from next month
PepsiCo has appointed a former US prosecutor as its new government affairs chief.
Tony West, previously the US's associate Attorney General at the Department of Justice, will join the soft drinks and snacks firm as its executive VP of government affairs, general counsel and corporate secretary from November 24.
West is replacing Larry Thompson, who is retiring from PepsiCo after almost a decade, the company said.
West will be responsible for PepsiCo's worldwide legal function and government affairs organisation, as well as the company's global compliance function and the PepsiCo Foundation. He will report to PepsiCo chairman & CEO Indra Nooyi.
"Tony is a tremendous addition to the PepsiCo management team," said Nooyi. "He is a world-class leader who brings a strong set of skills, experiences and values to PepsiCo. We will benefit greatly from Tony's leadership and expertise."
Global coconut water consumption has leapt in the last ten years, with growth expected to remain in double digits this year, according to new research....
PepsiCo is adding to its cane sugar US portfolio with the launch of Mtn Dew Black Label. ...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research