US: PepsiCo fourth quarter results hit by merger costs - UPDATE
PepsiCo reported yesterday that costs arising from the US$14bn merger of PepsiCo with Quaker Oats depressed profits by 4.4% in the fourth quarter. Pepsi#;s fourth quarter profits were 37 cents per share, or US$667m. Discounting the impact of merger costs, profits would have climbed 16% to 42 cents per share on a like-for-like basis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk