US: PepsiCo extends Sierra Mist range
PepsiCo has launched an extension to its Sierra Mist soft drink portfolio.
Sierra Mist Ruby Splash is a blend of the lemon-lime taste with an extra ruby grapefruit-flavour and will be available "year round", the company said today (8 April).
Other Sierra Mist flavours include Lemon Squeeze, Undercover Orange and Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash, which has been offered for a limited time over the past three holiday seasons.
Sierra Mist Ruby Splash is offered in regular and diet versions of 20oz bottles, 2-litre bottles and 12-packs of 12oz cans.
The launch will be supported by a full slate of TV, radio and digital advertising, highlighted by the tagline, "It's Liquid Sunshine."
The opportunity to grab some time with the chief marketing officer of a company the size of The Coca-Cola Co. doesn't come along very often. However, when just-drinks was invited to Zurich by the comp...
There is always a bubble inflating somewhere. Right now that somewhere appears to be the soft drinks market. Intense interest among Japanese buyers has created an opportunity for US private-equity fir...
There's a new impulse buy opportunity for retailers and an energy/nutrition fix for consumers in the form of a niche, but growing category - the shot. Annette Farr considers the category, and takes a ...
Marco's Pizza, the US chain restaurant, is switching its official soft drinks supplier from Coca-Cola Co to PepsiCo....
The Pepsi Bottling Group has lined up the distribution of the O.N.E. brand in two US states....
PepsiCo has moved to clarify the reasons behind its blacklisting by a Chinese watchdog which covers product quality of food and drink imports into the country....
The CEO of PepsiCo's International division has announced his intention to retire....
Varying fortunes for Brazil, Russia, India and China in the global economic downturn have not dented drinks firms' commitment to the 'big four' emerging markets, according to a report....
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly