SPAIN: PepsiCo Espana reports 7% rise in turnover
Spanish soft drinks operation, PepsiCo Espana, recorded a turnover of €765 million (US$670.7m) for 2001, representing a 7.2% increase on last year. The company's general director, Julio Roda, attributed the improvement to an enhanced product portfolio and specifically to the launch in Spain of Lipton and Gatorade. The company also signed a number of tie-ups with Spanish cinema operators over the past year effectively extending distribution to some 300 cinemas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK