SPAIN: PepsiCo Espana reports 7% rise in turnover
Spanish soft drinks operation, PepsiCo Espana, recorded a turnover of €765 million (US$670.7m) for 2001, representing a 7.2% increase on last year. The company's general director, Julio Roda, attributed the improvement to an enhanced product portfolio and specifically to the launch in Spain of Lipton and Gatorade. The company also signed a number of tie-ups with Spanish cinema operators over the past year effectively extending distribution to some 300 cinemas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- Bacardi buys Banks rum