US: PepsiCo dividend details released
PepsiCo has announced details of its quarterly dividend. The company's board of directors yesterday declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.23 per share on common stock.
The amount reflects the 44% per share increase in the annual dividend, raising it from $0.64 a share to $0.92 a share on an annual basis, as approved by the board at the end of March. This was the 32nd consecutive increase in the annual dividend since 1972, the company said.
The dividend is payable on 30 June to shareholders of record on 11 June 2004.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends