RUSSIA: PepsiCo details ruble rate for Wimm-Bill-Dann share buy
PepsiCo completed the tender offer for Wimm-Bill-Dann's outstanding shares earlier this month
PepsiCo has confirmed details of the rate of exchange for its US tender offer for the outstanding shares in Wimm-Bill-Dann.
The company, which completed the purchase of 23.7m American Depository Shares in Wimm-Bill-Dann earlier this month, said yesterday (23 May) that it has completed the exchange of Russian rubles for US dollars in connection with the transaction.
For each ADS tendered, PepsiCo paid its ADS depositary, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, RUB970.925, which Deutsche Bank then converted into US dollars at an average rate of RUB28.48 to US$1.00.
The payment date will be “on or about” 26 May, PepsiCo said.
Nelson Peltz's Trian Fund Management investment fund reportedly no longer owns shares in PepsiCo....
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO