CHINA: PepsiCo delivers short film for New Year push
PepsiCo is gearing up for Chinese New Year
PepsiCo has launched a short film as part of its Chinese New Year marketing campaign behind its Pepsi-Cola brand.
The 22-minute film, unveiled yesterday (21 January) online and in an event at a Beijing cinema, follows last year's web ad that collected about 100m views, PepsiCo said today. The launch was in partnership with Youku.com and Tudou.com, China's biggest online video portals.
The film, which can be viewed below, follows a group of bus passengers struggling to get home to their families for Chinese New Year.
No financial details have been disclosed.
Chinese New Year this year starts on February 10.
PepsiCo showed its commitment to the Asia-Pacific region with the unveiling in November of a US$40m research & development centre in Shanghai.
Stevia producer PureCircle has said it plans "immediate commercialisation" for Rebaudioside D after the next-generation sweetener won approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends