US: PepsiCo declares quarterly dividend
The company will make its latest dividend payment next month
PepsiCo has released details of its latest quarterly dividend payment.
The soft drinks and snacks group has declared a dividend of US$0.5675 per share of its common stock, it said today (6 February). The payment is due on March 31, to shareholders of record as of March 7, 2014.
PepsiCo flagged that the pay-out is a 6% rise on the same quarterly dividend a year ago.
In its last set of financial results, the company reported a 10% rise in nine-month net profits off the back of a 2% lift in sales.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts