US: PepsiCo declares quarterly dividend
The company will make its latest dividend payment next month
PepsiCo has released details of its latest quarterly dividend payment.
The soft drinks and snacks group has declared a dividend of US$0.5675 per share of its common stock, it said today (6 February). The payment is due on March 31, to shareholders of record as of March 7, 2014.
PepsiCo flagged that the pay-out is a 6% rise on the same quarterly dividend a year ago.
In its last set of financial results, the company reported a 10% rise in nine-month net profits off the back of a 2% lift in sales.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends