US: PepsiCo declares dividend
PepsiCo today declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.425 per share on PepsiCo common stock.
The dividend is payable 30 September 2008, to shareholders of record on 5 September 2008.
In June, PepsiCo restated its FY2008 EPS guidance of US$3.72.
Speaking at a conference last month, the soft drinks giant's chief financial officer Richard Goodman expressed confidence in the company's business outlook.
Detoxing is as much part of the holiday ritual as the excesses that make it necessary and, Annette Farr writes, today's soft drinks market provides a plethora of products claiming restorative health b...
While the past 12 months have been difficult for many soft drinks companies, notably in North America, the last year has seen continued development in better-for-you categories, notably enhanced water...
Tropicana Products, a division of PepsiCo, has launched a marketing and advertising campaign for its Tropicana Pure Premium orange juice brand in the US....
Pepsi Bottling Ventures, the third largest PepsiCo bottler in the US, has said it has signed deals to buy two bottlers in Idaho....
Innocent Drinks has said that UK managing director Jamie Mitchell will leave the firm, but denied the move was connected to a sales slip in 2008....
PepsiCo has said that its decade-long sponsorship deal with footballer David Beckham is coming to an end....
Skinny Nutritional Corp, the marketer and distributor of Skinny Water, is to introduce a line extension of beverages containing a stevia sweetener in the New Year....
Dr Pepper Snapple has declared its interest in launching soft drinks containing sweeteners derived from the stevia plant....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits