US: PepsiCo declares dividend
PepsiCo has given details of its latest quarterly dividend.
The company said today (20 July) that a dividend of US$0.375 per share on its common stock will be paid on 28 September to shareholders of record on 7 September.
Yesterday, the drinks giant announced that all of its advertising directed at children under 12 in the US will be devoted solely towards two of its products - its Gatorade drinks brand and snack product Baked Cheetos.
The company said it will advertise Gatorade only in association with the promotion of encouraging sports participation and in helping children become competent in sports skills.
This policy includes TV, radio, print and internet advertising as well as third party licensed characters. In addition, PepsiCo pledged that it will not advertise its products in elementary and middle schools.
The Christmas season may be a time notorious for over-indulgence, but soft drinks companies see it as a key period for adult soft drinks, where the emphasis is increasingly on healthy offerings. Annet...
A group of 11 major food and drinks companies have launched a new self-regulatory initiative in Europe under which they will voluntary make changes to how and what they advertise directly to children....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Cobra Beer has announced its first ever brewery acquisition....
Naked Juice Co. has signed a multi-year distribution agreement with the Starbucks Coffee Co. to serve four of its Naked Juice drinks in 7,000 of its coffee houses across the US....
RTD coffee producers are broadening consumption opportunities for their products in a move to overcome the perception that coffee is unhealthy, according to an industry report....
Pepsi Cola Products Philippines (PCPP) has lowered the price range for next month's IPO....
Compania Cervecerias Unidas (CCU) has seen volumes in 2007 rise on the year before...
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends