US: PepsiCo declares dividend
The Board of Directors of PepsiCo today declared a quarterly dividend of 15 cents per share. The dividend is payable January 2, 2003 to shareholders of record on December 6, 2002. In October, PepsiCo announced its earnings per share grew 14% for its third quarter as most of its units posted gains in sales and profits. Fully diluted earnings per share for the third quarter of 2002 were up 14% to 56 cents, on a comparable basis. On a reported basis, earnings per share for the quarter were $0.54, an increase of 57% over the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- The wine category in 2016 - Review of the Year IV
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Drinks industry counters calls to ban alcohol ads
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends