US: PepsiCo declares dividend
PepsiCo will pay shareholders US$0.515 per common share
PepsiCo has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The US soft drinks firm said yesterday (17 November) that it will pay shareholders US$0.515 per common share for its most recent fiscal quarter. Shareholders registered on 2 December will receive the payment on 3 January.
The dividend is a 7% increase versus the comparable period last year.
Last month, PepsiCo recorded an increase in third-quarter profits driven by top-line gains in its snacks and drinks divisions. It also reaffirmed its full-year earnings guidance.
PepsiCo was never going to win many prizes for its first-quarter showing, but management is keen to show that its mammoth restructuring plan is a case of 'so far, so good'....
The American Beverage Association (ABA) has launched a fightback against adverts linking soft drinks to obesity with a campaign highlighting the healthier options the industry is offering. ...
PepsiCo has been forced to withdraw 277 Tropicana Kids Orange Juice multi-packs in the UK due to contamination....
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban