US: PepsiCo declares dividend
The PepsiCo dividend is a 7% increase on the comparable year-ago period
PepsiCo has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company said on Friday (15 July) that it will pay shareholders US$0.51 per common share for its most recent fiscal quarter. Shareholders registered on 2 September will receive the payment on 30 September.
The dividend is a 7% increase on the comparable year-ago period, PepsiCo noted.
Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV) has appointed a president and CEO to replace Keith Reimer....
A US consumer has filed a lawsuit against PepsiCo in the US over the firm's Tropicana orange juice claims, according to reports....
Pepsi Beverages Co has signed a long-term partnership agreement in the US to become official drinks supplier to Atlanta-based venue the Gwinnett Centre....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report