US: PepsiCo confirms US$100m Egypt investment
PepsiCo has confirmed it plans to invest US$100m in Egypt next year.
A spokesperson for the company confirmed the figure with just-drinks today (20 November) and said that it would be spent across its food and beverage brands throughout 2010.
Falling costs and investments in innovation helped PepsiCo report a solid profit performance in its third quarter of 2009 last month, despite a dip in revenues.
PepsiCo has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.48 per share on the soft drinks firm's common stock....
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch