US: PepsiCo confirms appointments
US food and soft drinks group, PepsiCo Inc., has confirmed the three executive appointments at its newly formed division PepsiCo Beverages and Foods of North America. Dawn Hudson becomes president of Pepsi-Cola North America while Jim Dwyer has been named president of Tropicana. Al Carey heads up the sales forces for Pepsi-Cola North America, Quaker, Tropicana and Gatorade.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign