US: PepsiCo completes purchase of Wimm-Bill-Dann shares
PepsiCo commenced the offer to purchase the remaining Wimm-Bill-Dann shares in March
PepsiCo has completed its tender offer to buy all outstanding Wimm-Bill Dann shares.
A total of around 23.7m American Depository Shares, representing around 13.5% of Wimm-Bill-Dann's shares, were tendered for RUB970.925 (US$34.610) per share. The US offer expired at 12pm EDT on 16 May, PepsiCo said today (18 May).
PepsiCo commenced the offer to purchase the shares in March, as part of its takeover of the Russian drinks and dairy giant.
As the Children's Food and Beverage Advertising Initiative celebrates its fifth anniversary, Ben Cooper looks at how improved self-regulation appears to have prevented the imposition of US government ...
An alliance announced this morning (4 November) between PepsiCo and Tingyi Holding has been hailed by analysts as a smart move for both firms, and a signal that competition is set to intensify in Chin...
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How soft drinks can exploit alcohol's loss
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo job cut figures "likely overstated"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends