US: PepsiCo completes purchase of Wimm-Bill-Dann shares
PepsiCo commenced the offer to purchase the remaining Wimm-Bill-Dann shares in March
PepsiCo has completed its tender offer to buy all outstanding Wimm-Bill Dann shares.
A total of around 23.7m American Depository Shares, representing around 13.5% of Wimm-Bill-Dann's shares, were tendered for RUB970.925 (US$34.610) per share. The US offer expired at 12pm EDT on 16 May, PepsiCo said today (18 May).
PepsiCo commenced the offer to purchase the shares in March, as part of its takeover of the Russian drinks and dairy giant.
As the Children's Food and Beverage Advertising Initiative celebrates its fifth anniversary, Ben Cooper looks at how improved self-regulation appears to have prevented the imposition of US government ...
An alliance announced this morning (4 November) between PepsiCo and Tingyi Holding has been hailed by analysts as a smart move for both firms, and a signal that competition is set to intensify in Chin...
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends