US: PepsiCo completes purchase of Wimm-Bill-Dann shares
PepsiCo commenced the offer to purchase the remaining Wimm-Bill-Dann shares in March
PepsiCo has completed its tender offer to buy all outstanding Wimm-Bill Dann shares.
A total of around 23.7m American Depository Shares, representing around 13.5% of Wimm-Bill-Dann's shares, were tendered for RUB970.925 (US$34.610) per share. The US offer expired at 12pm EDT on 16 May, PepsiCo said today (18 May).
PepsiCo commenced the offer to purchase the shares in March, as part of its takeover of the Russian drinks and dairy giant.
As the Children's Food and Beverage Advertising Initiative celebrates its fifth anniversary, Ben Cooper looks at how improved self-regulation appears to have prevented the imposition of US government ...
An alliance announced this morning (4 November) between PepsiCo and Tingyi Holding has been hailed by analysts as a smart move for both firms, and a signal that competition is set to intensify in Chin...
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL