USA: PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Roger Enrico Announces Succession Plan
PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Roger Enrico announced today his intent to transition from his position as CEO before the end of 2001 and retire as Chairman before the end of 2002. Mr. Enrico also announced that the PepsiCo Board of Directors intends to elect Steve Reinemund, currently PepsiCo President and Chief Operating Officer, to the offices of CEO and Chairman as he vacates both those posts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller