USA: PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Roger Enrico Announces Succession Plan
PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Roger Enrico announced today his intent to transition from his position as CEO before the end of 2001 and retire as Chairman before the end of 2002. Mr. Enrico also announced that the PepsiCo Board of Directors intends to elect Steve Reinemund, currently PepsiCo President and Chief Operating Officer, to the offices of CEO and Chairman as he vacates both those posts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"