US: PepsiCo CEO cashes in stock
PepsiCo chairman and chief executive, Steven Reinemund, has sold more than US$16m worth of shares he held in the company according to a regulatory filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission released on Monday. Reinemund sold the 330,377 common shares in January. Separate filings revealed that former chairman and CEO, Roger Enrico, sold some 1.2 million shares with a value of US$60m, and president and chief financial officer, Indra Nooyi, sold 56,769 shares for US$2.7m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights