US: PepsiCo CEO cashes in stock
PepsiCo chairman and chief executive, Steven Reinemund, has sold more than US$16m worth of shares he held in the company according to a regulatory filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission released on Monday. Reinemund sold the 330,377 common shares in January. Separate filings revealed that former chairman and CEO, Roger Enrico, sold some 1.2 million shares with a value of US$60m, and president and chief financial officer, Indra Nooyi, sold 56,769 shares for US$2.7m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban